DEVELOPING MINDS, CHANGING LIVES
Based in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia, the second largest city in Indonesia, VITA School is a Christian school dedicated to provide quality Christian education, from Pre-school to Senior High, in order to create generations of leaders, innovators, improvement agents, and exemplary Christians.
You will work closely with students and colleagues in an environment conducive to creative learning and engagement. We aim to promote students’ language acquisition and thinking skills through content-based instruction and reading program.
Updated November 28th, 2017
- IT Staff (Management)
- Teacher (Kindergarten)
- Classroom Teacher (Elementary)
- Social Studies Teacher (Junior High)
- Graduated with a minimum of S-1 degree
- Computer literate, especially in Office suites
- Dynamic, disciplined and responsible personality with passion in education
- Able to work in a team and has good analytical and time management skills
- Prior working or teaching experience is preferred
- For teaching positions: must be majoring in Education or in the field applied, preferably holding an Education Certificate (Akta 4)
If you believe this is for you, please send your resume and cover letter with a recent photo to:
HRD of VITA School Jl. Arief Rahman Hakim 189-191, Surabaya 60115 or to email@example.com